TALENT CO-CREATION LAB
A Talent Co-Creation Lab has been established at University of Hyderabad
to bring the Industry & the University together on one platform.
The Lab’s purpose is to co-opt the business, non-profit and public sectors in the process of developing students’ skills and knowledge.
What can it be used for?
- Institutionalizing Internships
- Understanding, measuring and reducing skill gap among University students
- Design and delivery of industry-run training programs with the involvement of industry experts as teachers
- Involving public sector and nonprofit institutions in research for improving the employability of students.
How to use it?
Access the TCCL Help Manual here
It involves the business, non-profit and public sector in the process of building students’ skills and knowledge.
The Lab will manage a variety of activities, including:
- establishing contacts and negotiating/planning cooperation with external stakeholders
- initiation, design and implementation of live innovation and research projects
- joint university-stakeholder development and delivery of training activities
- regular consultation between the Labs’ staff and external stakeholders on needed skills and potential updates and additions to the regular university curriculum
- maintaining contacts with employers in view of organizing internships and traineeships for students
- provision of consultancy and support to faculty members wishing to integrate entrepreneurship and innovation training in study programmes or co-curricular activities
- review and assessment of the impact of institutional activities, processes and decisions on graduates’ employability, and raise awareness of deficiencies and areas of improvement
- organizing entrepreneurship or innovation training sessions for students in various disciplines.
The university has developed a framework that outlines the design and planned operations of its Talent Co-Creation Lab and clarifies the Lab’s place within the University structure, its functioning, management and activities, as well as applicable rules and regulations.
Centre for Digital Learning, Training & Resources
Near Prof. CR Rao Building
University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Telangana, India-500046